Each project generally follows this timeline:
• You contact me with an initial enquiry.
• I ask to see a sample. From this, I can suggest the type of edit required, the schedule and a fee.
• We Skype or call to discuss the book in more detail. This is also where we agree on preferred methods of contact throughout the work. (Email, WhatsApp, Slack, etc.)
• I edit the first 10,000 words. We speak again to review the work in progress.
• I complete the work to the agreed schedule. You then have the opportunity to review and discuss my suggested changes.
• Finally, we sign off the project and I hand over my style-sheet.
Developmental OR Structural Edit
• Same as above, but instead of the word-by-word edit, I review the work/manuscript and produce a report to be reviewed at sign-off.
I answer all enquiries personally, and will try to reply within 24 hours.